BVLGARI Tribute to Femininity
BULGARI COOKIES EXTENDED INFORMATION NOTICE
What are cookies?
Cookies are pieces of data created by a server and stored in a text file on the hard disk of a user's computer, tablet or smartphone, in order to provide information on his or her use of the website and his or her behaviour and preferences. tCookies may be stored so as to remain on the device permanently or for various durations ("persistent cookies") or may disappear when the browser is closed, or have a limited duration ("session cookies").
Cookies may be installed by the website visited ("first-party cookies") or by other websites ("third-party cookies").
- Technical cookies and navigation cookies
Bulgari uses both session cookies and permanent first-party cookies to guarantee safe and efficient navigation of the Website and to ensure that the user is able to register, log in to his or her personal account and complete purchases. tIn accordance with article 122 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the use of such cookies does not require the user's consent.
- Analytical cookies
Bulgari uses Analytical cookies to analyse user behaviour and ways the Website is accessed.
In accordance with article 122 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the use of this type of cookies requires the user's consent.
The characteristics of the cookies used on the Website are described in the following table.
|Name of cookie||Purpose||Type||Duration||Consent|
|currentProperty||Associated with the current property||First-party||Session duration||Consent not required|
How to change cookie settings
- Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies)
- Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en)
- Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences)
- Opera (http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/)
- Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042)
However, the Website may then cease to function correctly.
Limits to the transmission and sharing of personal data
Data acquired through cookies are handled
- by the employees and partners of Bulgari responsible for data processing
- by companies tasked with carrying out technical and organizational operations on our behalf (for example, web service providers). These companies are our direct partners and are responsible for data processing. The list of these companies is kept constantly up to date and can be requested by contacting us at the address at the bottom of the page or by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights of users
Users may, at any time, request and have their data cancelled, made anonymous, copied, updated, corrected, added to or blocked if processed in violation of article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. Users may, at any time, refuse consent to the processing of their personal data for commercial and marketing purposes, and may, for legitimate reasons, refuse consent to the processing of their data for other purposes. To assert your rights, send written communication to the address at the bottom of the page or an email to the address email@example.com
Data Controller and Data Processor
The Data Controller is Bulgari S.p.A. – Via dei Condotti 11 – 00186 Roma (RM)
The Data Processor is the Administrative Director of Bulgari S.p.A